My first baby born on 14.3.2010 . I want to share with my readers what are the baby products i bought for my baby.
1. The First Years Close and Secure Sleeper (bought at BabyLand SS2, Summit USJ). From day first to one month, my baby sleep inside this. Day and Night.
2. Inglesina Loft Rocking Chair Orange (bought at First Few Years, The Curve Mutiara Damansara). After 1 month old, my baby use this rocking chair during the day. At night, my baby still using The First Years Close and Secure Sleeper.
Im looking for the accessories Kit hood + mosquito net. Please let me know where I can buy this.
3. Simple Dimple Monty Lion Gym. (bought at BabyLand SS2, Summit USJ). Baby is too small for this gym but my wife like it. The price is much cheaper compare to Fisher & Price products.
4. Ameda Lactaline dual electric breast pump (bought at Mother Care, The Curve Mutiara Damansara). Why Ameda not Medela? Medela is a good brand. I choose Ameda simply because Pusrawi Hospital use this brand.
5. Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature® easi-vent™ 150ml bottle (twin pack) (bought at BabyLand SS2, Summit USJ) . No particular reason why me and wife bought this. We are looking for BPA free bottle and all are BPA free bottle. So we pick Tommee Tippee due to the design and closer to nature nippy.
6. PRUmychild Investment Link Policy with PRUhealth Medical Card . Do you know that you may sign up for insurance plan for your baby as early of 8 weeks of pregnancy. PRUmychild lauched after my baby born. I sign up my baby after 2 weeks of birth. I sign up my baby for RM150 monthly plan. PRUmychild plan with PRUearly start
Sum Assured : 50K Critical Illness compensation : RM50K PRUhealth Medical Card plan PHL100 Hospital benefits RM50 per day PRUmed allowance RM50 per day (ward), RM100 per day (ICU), RM2500 (Surgery)
Savings is flexible age 18 got RM33K or continue to age 30 got RM73,802K. Is it good? Yes it is good.
7. Next target Quinny Buzz 3 (target to buy at First Few Years, The Curve Mutiara Damansara). Why Quinny Buzz 3 . Because me and wife looking for two ways stroller system which your baby facing you or facing the front. Plus, Quinny Buzz 3 so light and small in size when folded (suitable for our small car). Quinny Buzz 3 with hydralic system which with one push button, the stroller unfold automatically. Suitable start from new born till, hmm I dont remember.